As an independent Legal Nursing Consultancy, we focus on our nationwide client’s individual needs.
From medical record review to case completion, our resourceful team provides timely and complete analysis, investigating both medical and academic sources of your case, clarifying the issues, and integrating the appropriate Standards of Care.
Our role is to allow you to focus on the important issues and move quickly toward settlement or trial.
We provide the unique knowledge of the medical issues and access to healthcare professionals that only RN’s current in their practice can acquire. Our RN’s review the medical record at the level necessary to catch all of the relevant medical-related issues.
We specialize in Operating Room and Post Anesthesia Care Unit issues. Our clinical expertise qualifies our case review and analysis in Emergency Room, Critical Care, and Community-based patient care.
We are the translator, educator, and liaison between the medical and legal worlds.
Our medical review work is complete, on-point and timely, saving your valuable resources.
Professional Consulting Expert Services
- Get help from a professional when you need it.
- Medical Records Fact Expert in comprehending the complicated medical issues.
- Review cases filed for plaintiff or defense.
- Assist with the investigative pursuit of legitimate claims of patients who have been hurt due to negligent care.
- Assist legal personnel in comprehending the medical issues.
- Organize, tab and paginate the medical records.
- Provide chronologies and timelines of the records and informative reports on the medical issues.
- Define the applicable Medical and Nursing Standards of Care.
- Identify deviations from and adherence to the applicable Standards of Care to help identify causation and damages issues.
- Summarize, translate, and interpret the medical records.
- Identify inaccurate information, detect tampering and critical omissions in the medical record.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
- Identify potential types of Testifying Experts needed; assist in the location and serve as liaison as requested.
- Analyze and compare Expert Witness reports.
- Abstract deposition testimony and compare to the medical record.
- Interview key witnesses, plaintiff or defense, as requested.
- Law firm marketing help
- Conduct extensive literature research and weed-out irrelevant information.
- Integrate literature and Standards of Care into the case analysis.
- IME’s, DME’s.
- Medical bill review and summarization with the comparison to care given.
- Video deposition support